Peninsula Brazilian Jiu Jitsu strives to offer the highest quality BJJ instuction available. Marco's teaching style is very engaging, with an emphasis on respect for and the safety of one's opponent. Trust is essential at Peninsula BJJ because it's more than just a gym. We are a family.
Hi, Thank you for signing up at our kids tournament. This is a reminder that the tournament is tomorrow, Saturday 26, 2016 and checking in starts at 9am. Below is a list of times that the fights will start.
Years 2009 to 2012 - 10am
Years 2000 to 2008 - 12pm
(times may change throughout the tournament so, this time may start earlier or later)
Please make sure to show up and check in an hour before your time.
This week schedule for Thanksgiving:
- Thursday: 11am - 1pm Open Mat (No 7am, no kids class and no night class)
- Friday: 11am - 1pm Open mat ( No kids and no evening class)
- Saturday: 9am Peninsula BJJ Kids Tournament starts.
- November 26, 2016 is our Kids Tournament. Email us for the sign-up link.
- December 3, 2016 is the day you all want to be there. Is GRADUATION day. Mark your calendars.